Welcome to the R.T.C. B.Ed. College
R.T.C. B.Ed. College, P.H.E.D., Buti, Ranchi is one of the top most self-financed co-educational teacher’s training college in Ranchi Jharkhand) established in 2008 and managed by the Gramvasi Alpasankhyak Vidyavardhini Samiti, a charitable society for human welfare, under the Act 21, 1860 with the registration number 191/1978-79 and 355/2006-2007, dated on 07-11-2006 .Read More..
- To develop academic integrity and accountability with sincerity, dedication and a joy full team work.
- To sustain intellectual excellence and creativity.
- To improve positive attitude among the teaching professionals committed to the future generation.
- To evolve as a model institution for teacher education with global standard to develop social responsibilities with improved performance among the teachers of the new generation.
- To strive for academic excellence and quality assurance in the field of teacher education.
- To enhance the level of confidence among the teachers in the classroom to manage congenial classroom situation for effective teaching.
From Director’s Desk
Dr. R.N Mahto
Director, R.T.C. B.Ed. College, Ranchi
R.T.C. B.Ed. College is one of the pioneer teacher training institutions of Ranchi, Jharkhand. Founded in 2008, it has emerged as a center of excellence for the development of innovative techniques and skills in teaching training. The college offers two different teacher training courses one at primary (D.El.Ed.) and the other at secondary (B.Ed.) level.
From Principal’s Desk
Dr. Ranjeet Kumar
Principal, R.T.C. B.Ed College, Ranchi
A Teacher is an Architect of a Nation. We aim to bring out the hidden talents of the young teacher educator’s. We propose to help our students release their strength, recognize their aptitude and mould them according to their needs. I am extremely happy to be the Principal of R.T.C. B.Ed. College, a prestigious institute,
2 Year course
B.Ed. is a 2 years undergraduate Professional course meant for Students who are interested in making a career in the teaching field. Being an undergraduate course, Bachelor of Education still requires one to complete graduation from a recognized university. According to the NCTE, it is mandatory for all teachers to complete a B.Ed. course.
Bachelor of Education degree is mandatory for all those who want to teach in Primary and Secondary Schools.
★★★ 100 Seats ★★★
D. EI. Ed.
2 year course
D.El.Ed. is a Diploma course in Elementary Education. It is a 2 year full time diploma course to train teachers for the Primary level and can be done with classroom training or distance learning. The D.El.Ed. course is designed such as way that it includes internship and practical training along with classroom instructions. It also includes the education practice, principal of child development and the role of the teacher in grooming the students.