R.T.C. B.Ed. College, P.H.E.D., Buti, Ranchi is one of the top most self-financed co-educational teacher’s training college in Ranchi (Jharkhand) established in 2008 and managed by the Gramvasi Alpasankhyak Vidyavardhini Samiti, a charitable society for human welfare, under the Act 21, 1860 with the registration number 191/1978-79 and 355/2006-2007, dated on 07-11-2006.
The college has introduced Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course in the year 2008 and Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course in the year 2014 with an aim to impact teachers training to meet the growing manpower requirement in higher secondary, secondary, upper primary and primary schools with a view to inculcate the spirit of good education.
The college already has created a congenial social and academic environment among the people of Ranchi and has aim at forming academic faculties with highest rigor of academic standard under the guidance of permanent, part time and visiting faculties from the reputed academic institutions. This institution is also intended to convey professional education and training in the best possible manner which is the demand of new century.
Students every session
- To develop academic integrity and accountability with sincerity, dedication and a joy full team work.
- To sustain intellectual excellence and creativity.
- To improve positive attitude among the teaching professionals committed to the future generation.
- To evolve as a model institution for teacher education with global standard to develop social responsibilities with improved performance among the teachers of the new generation.
- To strive for academic excellence and quality assurance in the field of teacher education.
- To enhance the level of confidence among the teachers in the classroom to manage congenial classroom situation for effective teaching.