A MoU is an agreement between two institutions for Academic, Cultural, Sports, Extra Curricular Exchange Program, Skill Development, Out Come Based Training, Placement & related services. Both parties agree to join hands and carry out collaborative research work by faculty and students.
OBJECTIVE OF CO-OPERATION
The objective of this Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is to cooperate in educational projects in areas of mutual interest. The purpose of the MoU is to develop co -operation and promote mutual understanding and excellence in practice-based education, research and knowledge exchange between the parties, so that the research and knowledge developed is used for further research and its application at regional, national and global level.
SCOPE OF CO-OPERATION
The Parties agree to implement cooperation programs including but not limited to:
- Providing opportunities for professors and researchers to give lectures.
- To share Laboratory facilities.
- Mobility of faculties and students between the institutions.
- Organization of lectures, symposia, international meetings, conference and workshops.
- Faculty professional development.
- Sharing and creation of educational materials and resources.
- Exchange of students.
- Search for opportunities to collaborate in the future.
- Improve teaching skills for the trainees.
- Ø To promote creativity and research abilities in students as well as teachers.